Security Licence Renewal Course
Duration: 1 Day–8 hours (2 days if HLTAID006 required)
Location: Woolloongabba, Southport and Central/Far North Queensland
Cost: $TBA (+$TBA for HLTAID006–Provide First Aid if required)
Security Licence Renewal Course–CPPSEC3101, CPPSEC3121
Ensure you’re up-to-date with the latest security techniques with our convenient Security Licence Renewal course at APS Training Group. We cover all units you require for renewing your licence if you’re a security professional working in crowd control services. Your renewal notice will specify the dates you should have these units completed by.
- Course Outline
- Method of Delivery
- Core Units
- Elements of Competency
- Course Prerequisites
- Course Dates
Classroom delivery for groups
CPPSEC3101 - Manage conflict and security risks through negotiation
CPPSEC3121 - Control persons using empty handed techniques
HLTAID006–Provide Advanced First Aid
$TBA (+$TBA for HLTAID003–Provide First Aid if required) gst free
- Identify and assess conflict situation and select response option.
- Negotiate conflict resolution.
- Report, evaluate and improve conflict response procedures.
- Assess need to use empty hand techniques and response options.
- Apply defensive empty hand techniques.
- Restrain and isolate subject.
- Finalise and evaluate response.
- Respond to an emergency situation.
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures.
- Coordinate first aid activities until arrival of medical assistance.
- Communicate details of the incident.
- Evaluate the incident & own performance.
Participants who demonstrate competency by passing both the theory and practical assessments will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment issued by APS Training Group in CPPSEC3101, CPPSEC3121 that is valid for 3 years (renewed every 36 months). Specific licensing requirements relating to this competency should be checked with your relevant state security industry authority.
Students must hold a Certificate II or III in Security Operations.
Participants should possess adequate (Year 10 level) reading, writing, numeracy and comprehension skills to complete learning and assessment activities.
APS Training Group is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO # 31588) governed by the Australian Skills Quality Authority.
If no dates are visible, please contact our office for further information.